James W. Mertzlufft MBA, JD, CPA, CLU, ChFC
James W. Mertzlufft, MBA, JD, CPA, CLU, ChFC is an associate analyst.
Education, Designations and Credentials
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), cum laude, University of Notre Dame
- Combined JD-MBA program, Duke University
- MBA, Masters in Business Administration
- JD, Juris Doctor
- CPA, Certified Public Accountant
- CLU, Chartered Life Underwriter
- ChFC, Chartered Financial Consultant
- The Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Memphis Bar Association (MBA)
- Memphis Estate Planning Council, Executive Committee
- Taxwatch, 3 time Past President
Jim's specialties at FVS include financial forensics analytics in family law cases involving property division and alimony need calculation and economic damages for loss of earning capacity in wrongful death and personal injury cases.