Continuing Legal Education Presentations Explain Our Processes
2018 Tennessee Judicial Conference, March 7, 2018, Montgomery Bell State Park
The Essentials of Business Valuation For Tennessee Judges (Why are the Experts so Far Apart?)
Why Are Opposing Expert Values Different?
1) Normalizing Expense Adjustments
2) Weighting of Economic Income Streams
3) Weighting of Values in the Conclusion
4) Capitalization Rates/Multipliers
5) Discounts for Lack of Control & Marketability
6) Interpretations of the Law
7) Different Approaches/Methods
8) Different Time Periods
9) Information Availability to Each Side
10) Not Considering Actual Arm’s-Length Transactions in the Subject Company Stock
11) Reliance on Bad Market Approach Multiples
A few presentations made for CPA and attorney continuing education classes that explain some of our procedures and processes.
The material contained in these presentations is for your information only and is not to be reproduced or reused without our express written consent. The content will not apply in all situations or in all jurisdictions.
All of this material is our proprietary product, so please ask permission before reusing any of the content. Thank you.